Working together to ensure the highest quality of education for each individual student through a culture of continual improvement.
We regard education as a lifelong process providing high quality education for all our students. We set high standards of achievement, behaviour and attitudes in a positive, caring environment.
- To allow students to develop a sense of self-esteem and personal dignity, and to enable them to develop their personal talents and skills.
- To provide an environment in which all members of the College are happy, feel valued as individuals and learn to co-operate with one another in an atmosphere which is conducive to effective learning.
- To adopt a relevant curriculum and teaching and learning styles that enable individual students to reach their full potential.
- To develop awareness of the richness of our multicultural society and to encourage students to celebrate their cultural diversity.
- To support students in developing the varied skills and attitudes which will equip them for future development and enable them to make a positive contribution to the community and society.
- To teach students to accept personal responsibility and to develop their ability to think and work independently.
- To encourage all parents and carers to take an active interest in their child’s education.
- To encourage and develop the use of the College by the community and to provide educational, cultural and leisure opportunities.